Welcome to the Staplecross Methodist Primary School website!
At Staplecross we learn together, look after each other and work to achieve our very best.
Our school is a community where, reflecting a Christian ethos, we all play our part in making sure Every Child Matters.
OPEN MORNING TUESDAY 22ND NOVEMBER 2016 9.30-11.30AM
Staplecross Methodist Primary School aims to provide the best possible education by recognising that every child is special and has individual needs and abilities.
To achieve this, our aim is to
- Provide a broad and balanced education based on Christian principles; which will develop the skills, abilities, attitudes and values of the whole child.
- Develop and encourage good relationships between home and school and to recognise parents as “Partners in Learning”.
- Treat all children as individuals and to meet their own specific needs.
- Develop the child’s thirst for knowledge and offer a creative and stimulating curriculum.
- Develop the moral and spiritual awareness of all people, regardless of colour, creed or religious beliefs.
- Maintain a full and active part in the local Church and Community.